Here is what a number of our students had to say:
‚I love producing television programs at USC“s Annenberg TV News‘ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‚ I adore seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans‘ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‚we love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the student that is different who recruit during the start of the semester‘ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‚I look ahead to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‚FOOTBALL‘ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‚ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching musical organization practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the musical organization allows us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!‘ Michael Gulotta
‚ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did within the summer time.‘ Samantha Schreiber
‚Conquest is every autumn and it is a sendoff for our football group, but it’s also a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion for the night when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!‘ Kendall Williams
‚The Trojan Knights‘ Olivia Sajjadieh
‚ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny in the background!‘ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests had the ability to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events throughout the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him offer his perspective on being a proud parent of two USC students as a visitor blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be shmoop professional essay writers going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to be in college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been not the only ones in our home who’re section of that Trojan Family. It’s been made clear to us from the beginning that as parents we too are people of this family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your kids as we all encounter the fun activities which can be found. But it’s additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students and the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and know they’re in good hands when they are in Los Angeles. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer a true quantity of recommendations and programs to help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite often.
2) spend close attention to the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire fall for pupils enthusiastic about a more comprehensive visit to USC. Throughout a transfer day pupils get the chance to simply take a walking tour of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and listen to an aid presentation that is financial.